Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Uber Amazing Blog Award


We were delighted to learn that we have received the Uber Amazing Blog award from Frank at Tampa Daily Photo. (The word, uber, Frank says, is synonymous with "super.") Frank has opened my eyes with regard to Tampa, Florida, and shows it to be a vital, exciting and dynamic city! Please check out his blog.

The Uber Amazing Blog award is given to a site that:

1. Inspires you
2. Makes you smile and laugh
3. Provides amazing information
4. Is a great read
5. Has an amazing design

The rules say the award should be passed on to five other bloggers, but because I believe the award system has grown unwieldy, I am going to pass on that for the moment. Perhaps I will pass it on to one blogger in the future. I hope you understand, Frank!

4 comments:

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Congratulations on being named an uber blogger Your blog definitely meets all the criteria. I enjoy your photos and your commentary.

BTW, congratulations on your 52 years. My parents will celebrate that number next week.

Clueless in Boston said...

Congratulations on your award.

Luna ( from Brazil ) said...

wow ConCATulations!
You and Lois Anne certainly deserve this fabulous award!
purrs and love
Luna

brattcat said...

Well-deserved, Jacob. Enjoy.